- Respawn time on the ??? is one minute after Aspidochelone is defeated or despawns.
- Will "Rage" sixty minutes after it is first engaged unless it is killed first or all players with hate are killed or leave the zone and Aspidochelone's hp regenerates.
- Draws into its shell after receiving a certain amount of damage. During this time, its physical defense increases drastically and it receives an extremely strong auto-regen effect.
- Grants title: Aspidochelone Sinker
- Aqua Breath: Frontal cone AoE Water based damage. Damage is strongest directly in front of Aspidochelone, and waning the further from the front.
- Earth Breath: Frontal cone AoE Earth based damage. Damage is strongest directly in front of Aspidochelone, and waning the further from the front.
- Harden Shell: Self target Defense Boost. (Effect can be dispelled)
- Tortoise Song: AoE Dispel effect.
- Turtle Stomp: Single target physical damage with Defense Down additional effect.
Aspidochelone (also known as the Asp-Turtle) is said to be a gigantic combination of a turtle and an asp. Because of its massive size, how it was positioned in the ocean, and due to the fact that trees and bushes would grow upon its shell, it would often be mistaken for a large island. Sailors landing on Aspidochelone would often set campfires on it and try to stay on it overnight, only to drown once the Aspidochelone sank down beneath the surface.
The sea monster described in the first voyage of Sinbad the Sailor was believed to have been in description of the Aspidochelone.
This page last modified 2011-06-03 19:19:46.