Amikiri's Spawn Location
- Respawn time is approximately 8 hours after its last Time of Death.
- Melee attacks performed by Amikiri have an additional Poison effect.
- Susceptible to Bind, Gravity, Slow, Stun, and Paralysis.
- Wild Rage: AoE physical damage (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Earth Pounder: AoE Earth based magic damage with an additional Dexterity down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Mandible Bite: Single target physical damage.
- Death Scissors: Strong single target physical damage.
- Poison Sting: Single target physical damage with additional Poison effect.
- Sharp Spike: Self target Attack boost. (Effect can be dispelled)
- Numbing Breath: Frontal cone AoE magic damage with additional Paralysis effect.
- Cold Breath: Frontal cone AoE Ice magic damage with additional Bind effect.
In Japanese mythology, the Amikiri were yokai (demons) that was said to have the head of a bird, the front claws of a lobster, and the body and tail of a snake. They would reportedly go around cutting mosquito nets, fishing nets, and laundry hung out to dry, hence the name Amikiri (in Japanese, Amikiri means "Net Cutter")
This page last modified 2010-05-20 08:28:38.