Suzaku's ??? Location
- Spawned from trading a Gem of the South and a Summerstone to the ???. This ??? will respawn 15 minutes after Seiryu is defeated or de-spawned.
- When spawned, Suzaku's melee attacks will have an additional Fire Damage effect to them. This effect cannot be dispelled, but it can be removed by hitting Suzaku with the Arctic Wind ranged weapon.
- Firaga III: AoE Fire based magic damage. (Circle of effect originates from the spell target)
- Fire IV: Strong single target Fire based magic damage.
- Flare: Strong single target Fire based magic damage.
- Burn: Single target Fire based DoT with an additional Intelligence down effect.
- Triple Attack: Single target three hit physical damage.
- Gliding Spike: Single target physical damage with an additional Knockback effect.
- Scratch: Single target physical damage with an additional Blind effect
- Stormwind: AoE Wind based magic damage. (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Feather Barrier: Self target Evasion boost. (Effect can be dispelled)
- Chainspell: Reduces spell cast times and recast times to zero.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob 2hr animation.
- Summoned as a pet by Kirin along with Byakko, Genbu, and Seiryu. Kirin will not summon these in any specific order.
- Significantly lower HP than the Suzaku spawned in Ru'Aun Gardens.
- Shares the entire ability set with the Suzaku spawned in Ru'Aun Gardens.
Zhu Que (Suzaku in Japanese) is one of the four symbols of the Chinese Constellations, representing the "Vermillion Bird of the South" and of the season of Summer. The other three symbols being the "Black Tortoise of the North", the "White Tiger of the West", and the "Azure Dragon of the East".
Each symbol corresponded to an element in the Five Element system, with Zhu Que corresponding to the element of fire.
- In the Five Element system in China, there is a 5th legendary beast known as Huang Long, the Yellow Dragon of the Center. While there is no direct equivalent in Japanese, Huang Long is believed to be linked to the dragon Ouryu
This page last modified 2010-08-09 04:26:31.