- ??? respawns 15 minutes after Pallas is defeated or despawns.
- Will spawn claimed to the player that trades the Hoary Battle Horn to the ???
- The Gigas's Bat that Pallas summons will pop unclaimed, and will be resummoned periodically if killed.
Pallas's Spawn Location (Vunkerl Inlet)
- Spawns three Pallas's Tigers to assist him in battle. They will respawn killed, so immobilizing them in some manner as opposed to killing them is advised.
- Grand Slam: AoE physical damage.
- Lightning Roar: Frontal cone AoE Thunder based magic damage.
- Power Attack: Single target physical damage.
- Familiar: Increases the power of the summoned pet.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
In Greek Mythology, Pallas was a member of a race of giants known as the Gigantes, created from the blood spilled after the god Chronos castrated his father Uranus. Confronting the goddess of wisdom Athena during the great battle known as the Gigantomachy, he was slain and his skin was used to create Athena's shield, the Aegis (see Aegis).
This page last modified 2010-05-30 18:56:44.