- The ??? respawns 15 minutes after Hakutaku is defeated or de-spawns.
- Immune to Sleep, resistant to all Fire based attacks.
- Firaga III: Strong AoE Fire based magic damage. (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Flare: Strong single target Fire based magic damage.
- Fire IV: Strong single target Fire based magic damage.
- Burn: Single target Fire based DoT with additional Intelligence down effect.
- Blaze Spikes: Inflicts Fire based magical damage against all that melee Hakutaku. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Enfire: Adds Fire based magical damage added effect to Hakutaku's melee attacks. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Hex Eye: Frontal cone AoE gaze Paralysis effect. (Effect can be evaded by facing away from Hakutaku).
- Death Ray: Single target Dark based magic damage.
In Japanese mythology, the Hakutaku was said to be a creature with nine eyes, six horns, a human face, and a cow or ox body. The eyes were arranged with three on the face in a triangle pattern, three in a straight line on the left side of its body, and three in a straight line on the right side of its body.
This page last modified 2013-03-21 12:09:04.