- Random summon from one of the Detectors found in the basement areas of Ve'Lugannon Palace at the (C-9), (D-4), (L-4), or (M-9) entrances.
- Detectors can spawn up to five Caretakers at intervals of roughly one to two minutes following the defeat or despawn of a previously spawned mob. Steam Cleaner, when it's respawn window opens, is capable of spawning in place of any of the Caretakers.
- Melee effect have an additional TP Drain effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Spinning Attacks: Frontal cone AoE physical damage.
- Battery Charge: Self target mp recovery effect.
- Mysterious Light: AoE Light based magic damage with additional Gravity effect.
- Spectral Barrier: Self target Magic Immunity effect. (Dispel effects will be resisted, so this effect cannot be dispelled).
- Mind Drain: Single target Mind absorption effect.
- Double Ray: Single target magic damage.
- Black Mage Spells: Capable of casting any spell from the Black Mage repetoire up to lv. 75, excluding the Tier 2 merit Ancient Magic spells (Burst II, Freeze II, etc.)
This page last modified 2009-10-11 03:10:21.