- The ??? will respawn fifteen minutes after Tarasque is defeated or despawns.
- Blaze Spikes: Inflicts Fire based magic damage to all that perform melee attacks on Tarasque (Effect can be dispelled).
- Tarasque will not cast Blaze Spikes until Tarasque lands a physical attack.
- Fireball: AoE Fire based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Plague Breath: Frontal cone AoE Water based magic damage with an additional Poison effect.
- Blockhead: Single target physical damage with an additional Knockback effect.
- Baleful Gaze: Frontal cone AoE Gaze Petrification effect.
- Brain Crush: Single target physical damage with an additional Silence effect.
- Secretion: Self target Evasion boost (Effect can be dispelled).
- Infrasonics: Frontal cone AoE Evasion down effect.
- Tail Blow: Single target physical damage with an additional Stun effect.
In French folklore, the Tarasque was a dragon that lived in the Aix La Chapelle regions. It was described as having the head of a lion, the ears of a horse, anywhere from four to six legs, the claws of a bear, a barbed tail, armored scales or a turtle's shell which it shed every seven years, sometimes a pair of wings, and the ability to breathe fire. It was said to be either the offspring of the Leviathian (see Leviathan Prime) and the Bonnacon (see Bonnacon) or the Leviathan and a giant sea serpent known as the Onachus.
This page last modified 2009-02-13 16:39:47.