- Lottery spawn of the Typhoon Wyverns that spawn at (E-9) and (G-6) on the second map of Kuftal Tunnel. However, Ungur will only spawn on the (E-9) area of the map.
Ungur's Spawn Location
- Respawn time is roughly 24 hours since its last ToD.
- Fang Rush: Strong single target three hit physical damage.
- Radiant Breath: Frontal cone AoE Light based magic damage with additional Silence and Slow effects.
- Tail Crush: Single target physical damage with an additional Poison effect.
- Dread Shriek: AoE Paralysis effect.
- Wind Wall: Self target Evasion boost effect. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Deadly Drive: Single target physical damage.
- Dispelling Wind: AoE Dispel effect.
In Aboriginal mythology, the Ungur, also known as the Rainbow Serpent, was a benevolent wondjiina that brought water to all permanent water holes in the Outback, which it used as resting places. It also carved out channels in the desert, allowing water to flow from place to place. Despite its generally benevolent nature, it would attack anyone that threatened the Aborginal people, and would punish anyone that violated their sacred laws.
This page last modified 2010-05-19 00:54:29.