- Has an auto-Regen effect during the daytime that cannot be dispelled. Has no auto-Regen effect during the night.
- Sabotender Bailarina's kick attacks are significantly stronger than its punch attacks.
- From 100% to roughly 40% of its health, Sabotender Bailarina will only perform one TP move whenever it obtains 100% TP. Between 40% and 20%, it will perform two TP moves instead of one, and from 20% down to its death, it will perform three TP moves.
- Photosynthesis - Self target Regen effect (Effect can be dispelled).
- Sabotender Bailarina is only able to perform Photosynthesis during the daytime.
- 1000 Needles - AoE physical damage.
- Damage is equal to one thousand divided by the number of targets in range of the attack (i.e. Five targets in range of 1000 Needles will take 200 damage each)
Bailarina is the Spanish word for a female dancer of classical dances.
Sabotender is a portmanteau of the words saboten, which means "cactus" in Japanese, and pretender.
This page last modified 2010-03-06 17:17:42.