|Found in:||Bostaunieux Oubliette|
|Found at Location:||J - 10|
- Notorious Monster
- Detects by Sound
- Detects by Low HP
- Based on Ice
- Weak against Fire
- Weak against Light
- Strong against Darkness
- Strong against Ice
|Updated: Thu Jun 4 03:06:18 2009|
Manes's Spawn Location
- Resistant to Stun, Silence, and Dispel
- Manes's physical attacks have an additional Terror effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Will despawn 10 to 15 minutes after spawning if not engaged.
- Black Mage Spells: Capable of casting all spells a Black Mage at level 75 is capable of casting, excluding the merit tier II "Ancient" magic spells.
- Terror Touch: Single target physical damage with an additional Attack down effect.
- Grave Reel: AoE HP Drain effect.
- Ectosmash: Single target physical damage. Mob will "teleport" behind the target before damaging it.
- Dark Sphere: Single target physical damage with an additional Blind effect.
- Fear Touch: Single target physical damage with an additional Slow effect.
In Roman mythology, Manes were the souls of deceased family members, which were honored by two holidays celebrated in the month of February; Feralia and Parentalia.
This page last modified 2009-06-04 01:05:18.