- Suparna Fledgling will spawn alongside another greater bird, Suparna.
- Horde Lullaby: AoE Sleep effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Feather Barrier: Self target Evasion boost. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Scratch: Single target physical attack with additional Blind effect.
- Giga Scream: Single target three hit physical attack.
- Gliding Spike: Single target physical damage with additional Knockback effect.
- Stormwind: AoE Wind based magic damage.
- Benediction: AoE massive HP recovery and status ailment removal effect. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation effect (Circle of effect originates from user).
One of the alternate names for Garuda (see Garuda Prime), the SuparNa is said to be a glorious eagle like creature, coming from the Sanskrit Su for "righteous" or "virtuous" and parNa for "feather".
This page last modified 2009-02-21 23:45:09.