|Found in:||Waughroon Shrine|
|Secondary Job:||White Mage|
- Notorious Monster
- Not Linking
- Detects by True Sound
- Based on Earth
- Weak against Ice
|Involved in Quests:|
|Updated: Wed Mar 18 01:03:11 2009|
- Susceptible to Silence, Bind, Gravity, and Requiem.
- Draws into its shell after receiving a certain amount of damage. During this time, its physical defense increases drastically and it receives an extremely strong auto-regen effect.
- Tartaruga Gigante will only use physical attacks and its TP moves when out of its shell, and is capable of moving around the battlefield. When it draws into its shell, it is incapable of moving around, but will begin to cast magic spells.
- Flood: Strong single target Water based magic damage.
- Silencega: AoE Silence effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Slowga: AoE Slow effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Waterga IV: Strong AoE Water based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Aqua Breath: Frontal cone AoE Water based damage.
- Earth Breath: Frontal cone AoE Earth based damage.
- Harden Shell: Self target Defense Boost. (Effect can be dispelled)
- Tortoise Song: AoE Dispel effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Turtle Stomp: Single target physical damage with an additional Defense Down effect.
Tartaruga Gigante is Portuguese and Italian for "Giant Turtle", and is used in Portugal to reference the Galapagos Tortoise.
This page last modified 2010-04-16 19:51:25.