- Lottery spawn from the two Yagudo that spawn in the secret room at (I-10) on the third map of Castle Oztroja.
- Respawn time is approximately one hour after its last Time of Death.
- Susceptible to Bind, Gravity, Sleep, Stun, Slow, and Paralysis.
- Yaa Haqa the Profane will always drop either the robe or the doublet, but will never drop both.
- Black Magic - Yaa Haqa the Profane is able to cast all spells available to a level 43 Black Mage.
- Manafont - Spells cast will have no MP cost and cannot be interrupted by normal physical attacks during the duration of the effect.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- Double Kick - Single target two-hit physical damage with an additional Knockback effect.
- Feather Storm - Single target physical attack with an additional Poison effect.
- Howl - Area of effect Attack boost. (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Parry - Self target Defense boost (Effect can be dispelled.
- Sweep - Area of Effect physical damage with an additional Stun effect (Circle of effect originates from mob.)
As a Yagudo priest, he committed many taboos and earned the scorn of his peers. In order to shake his social stigma, Yaa has pledged to gather a thousand weapons from the humans.
Some/all of the information in this article has been culled from various FFXI guides, and translated by Elmer the Pointy.
This page last modified 2014-02-10 13:26:47.