Citipati's Spawn Location
- Like the Corse that act as its placeholders, it will despawn at 4:00 in game time unless it is engaged when the time passes 4:00.
- Blizzaga II: AoE Ice based magic damage. (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Sleepga: AoE Sleep effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Silencega: AoE Silence effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Bio III: Single target Dark based DoT with an additional Attack down effect.
- Aspir: Single target MP drain effect.
- Ice Spikes: Damages targets meleeing it with Ice based magic damage that can inflict a Paralysis effect. (Effect can be dispelled)
- Choke: Single target Wind based DoT with an additional Vitality down effect.
- Drown: Single target Water based DoT with an additional Strength down effect.
- Drain: Single target HP drain effect.
- Frost: Single target Ice based DoT with an additional Agility down effect.
- Poisonga II: AoE Poison effect. (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Thunder III: Single target Thunder based magic damage.
- Water IV: Strong single target Water based magic damage.
- Charm: Forces the affected target to fight by its side. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- Memento Mori: Self target Magic Attack boost.
- Envoutement: Single target physical damage.
- Danse Macabre: Single target Charm effect.
- Silence Seal: AoE Silence effect.
In Buddhist beliefs, the Citipati were demons that lived in graveyards. Taking on the forms of dancing skeletons, the Citipati were said to appear in pairs, one man and one woman, with arms and legs interlaced, perpetual grins upon their faces, and long scarves adorning each.
This page last modified 2008-09-02 17:43:39.