This corse NM is killed to obtain the Sealion Crest Key, which is required to finish Chains of Promathia mission 4-3, PM 4-3 The Secrets of Worship.
Keremet spawns every 20-30 minutes at L-8 on the Sacrarium chapel map.
Keremet is at the far end of a large room containing four taurus. Two side-by-side hallways leading into Keremet's room are each guarded by six skeletons. When Keremet is attacked, the skeletons (if not already dead) will rush to the NM's aid.
The easiest way to beat Keremet is:
- Kill the skeletons (12 total) in both hallways leading into Keremet's room.
- Wait for the taurus to move to one side of the room, and then pull Keremet into one of the two hallways.
- Fight Keremet in the hallway. A party of six can defeat him with little trouble.
- Keremet can be silenced, but he's resistant to stun, sleep and blizzard spells.
- Keremet's TP move "Danse Macabre" can charm party members. Charmed party members can be slept.
- Keremet has an AoE silence move.
- Keremet has ice spikes, which can be dispelled.
- A beastmaster (or two) makes this fight easier, because beastmaster pets are immune to Keremet's charm. Two blubber eyes can duo Keremet.
This page last modified 2008-10-10 17:04:56.