- Appears on the fourth airship in the One to be Feared Chains of Promathia mission.
- At set HP intervals, Omega's attack speed will increase.
- Has a very low auto-regen effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Melee attacks performed by Omega have an additional Stun effect.
- Using the item CCB Polymer Pump on Omega will prevent it from using any TP moves for exactly one minute.
- Guided Missile: AoE physical damage with an additional Bind effect. (Circle of effect originates from move target).
- Target Analysis: AoE Stat absorption effect.
- Ion Efflux: Frontal cone Paralysis effect.
- Rear Lasers: Rear cone AoE magic damage with additional Petrification effect. (Occurs when hate has been drawn on Omega from behind).
- Hyper Pulse: AoE magic damage with additional Bind and Gravity effects.
- Discharger: Self target Magic Shield with an additional Shock Spikes effect. Effect cannot be dispelled.
- Magical damage from avatar bloodpacts (excluding the tier II and IV spells), elemental weaponskills, and skillchains) will still damage Omega.
- Pile Pitch: Single target HP reduction to critical level and enmity reset.
This page last modified 2009-03-13 23:22:38.