- Spawned by clicking the ??? at (F-6) in Bibiki Bay
- The ??? will respawn 15 minutes after Dalham is defeated or despawned.
- As its HP drops, the delay between attack rounds decreases, thus giving the simulation of Hundred Fists.
- Whirlwind: AoE Wind based magic damage with an additional Vitality effect.
- Maelstrom: AoE Water based magic damage with an additional Strength effect.
- Ink Jet: Frontal cone AoE Darkness based magic damage with an additional Blind effect.
- Cross Attack: Single target two-hit physical damage.
- Regeneration: Self target HP regeneration effect. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Hard Membrane: Self target Evasion boost. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Tentacle: Single target physical damage.
In Islamic legend, the Dalham is a djinn that takes the form of a man riding a camel. Said to be able to cause shipwrecks from the desert islands that it said to inhabit, the Dalham would devour those sailors that would wash on shore.
This page last modified 2008-05-14 23:52:36.