- Spawns in the (H-8) through (J-9) maze area on the first map of Sacrarium
Elel's Spawn Location
- Elel will only spawn at nighttime during Dark weather, and will despawn if unclaimed once either condition disappears.
- Susceptible to Stun. Resistant to all other forms of debuffs and elemental magic damage.
- Black Magic - Capable of casting all Black Magic spells available to a level 60 Black Mage
- Charm: Forces the affected target to fight by its side. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- Memento Mori: Self target Magic Attack boost.
- Envoutement: Single target physical damage.
- Danse Macabre: Single target Charm effect.
- Silence Seal: AoE Silence effect.
In Puelche mythology (a native tribe in Argentina), Elel is an evil demonic being who causes storms, illness, and death.
This page last modified 2010-04-14 12:29:09.