|Found at Location:||M - 8|
- Quest Notorious Monster
- Based on Light
- Strong against Darkness
- Strong against Earth
- Strong against Fire
- Strong against Ice
- Strong against Light
- Strong against Lightning
- Strong against Water
- Strong against Wind
|Involved in Quests:|
|Updated: Wed Nov 4 00:51:53 2009|
- Clicking on the ??? again after Eldhrimnir is defeated will reward the players doing this quest the Annals of Truth key item.
- Eldhrimnir's melee attacks have an occasional Drain effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Spinning Attacks: Frontal cone AoE physical damage.
- Battery Charge: Self target mp recovery effect.
- Mysterious Light: AoE Light based magic damage with additional Gravity effect.
- Spectral Barrier: Self target Magic Immunity effect. (Dispel effects will be resisted, so this effect cannot be dispelled).
- Mind Drain: Single target Mind absorption effect.
- Double Ray: Single target magic damage.
- Black Mage Spells: Capable of casting any spell from the Black Mage repetoire up to lv. 75, excluding the Tier 2 merit Ancient Magic spells (Burst II, Freeze II, etc.)
In Norse mythology, the Eldhrimnir is a magical cauldron used by the Aesir cook Andhrimnir to cook the boar Saehrimnir to feed the gods and the Einherjar every day, with Saehrimnir being resurrected every night to start the process over anew.
This page last modified 2010-09-02 08:11:04.