- Strong Intimidation effect. This effect is more potent when Gration is casting a spell or performing a TP move.
- Immune to Stun. Susceptible to Gravity and Bind (Resistance increases through multiple uses).
- If spawned with a Picaroon's Shield, Gration's delay between casting spells is reduced.
- Guaranteed drops: Tatami Shield (only if spawned with a Picaroon's Shield)
- Grand Slam: Strong AoE physical damage.
- Power Attack: Strong single target physical damage.
- If spawned with a Hickory Shield, Gration will always perform two in a row. If spawned with a Picaroon's Shield, Gration will always perform three in a row.
- Thundaga III: Strong AoE Thunder based magic damage. (Circle of effect originates from the spell target.)
- Thunder IV: Strong single target Thunder based magic damage.
- Burst: Strong single target Thunder based magic damage.
- Enthunder: All melee attacks performed by Gration deal additional Thunder based magic damage for the duration of the effect. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Haste: Attack speed increase and magic recast timer reduction for the duration of the effect. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Shock Spikes: Melee attacks performed on Gration will inflict Thunder based magic damage with additional Stun effects on the attacker for the duration of the effect. (Effect can be dispelled).
In Greek Mythology, Gration was one of the Gigantes (the race of giants born from the mother goddess Gaia fertilized by the blood of the castrated god Uranus) that waged war against the gods of Olympus in an attempt to overthrow them. Gration was slain by the huntress goddess Artemis in a flurry of arrows.
This page last modified 2010-02-07 23:23:59.