Geush Urvan's ??? Location
- The ??? respawns 15 minutes after Geush Urvan is defeated or despawns.
- Geush Urvan's melee damage is extremely potent and cannot be absorbed by shadows.
- Bindga: AoE Bind effect. (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Blizzaga III: Strong AoE Ice based magic damage. (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Paralyga: AoE Paralyze effect. (Circle of effect originates from spell target)
- Blizzard IV: Strong single target Ice based magic damage.
- Rabid Dance: Self target Evasion boost. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Counterstance: Increases Counter rate, but reduces Defense.
In Persian mythology, the Geush Urvan was a celestial being that absorbed the souls of all animals that were sacrificed in the name of the gods. Said to appear in the form of a bull, it was the protector of all living animals on Earth.
This page last modified 2013-03-20 20:15:36.