|Found in:||Boneyard Gully|
- Notorious Monster
- Detects by True Sound
- Based on Dark
- Weak against Light
- Weak against Wind
- Strong against Darkness
- Strong against Earth
|Involved in Quests:|
|Updated: Wed Jan 27 17:29:37 2010|
- Will spawn, along with the other three Antlions in the battlefield, underneath the ground, and will only surface when a player runs over its current location.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, Sleep, Stun, and Paralysis. Susceptible to Slow and Blind.
- Every time Tuchulcha's HP drops by 25%, it will bury itself under the ground, using the ability Sandpit in the process.
- When defeated, a Treasure Casket will appear
- Mandibular Bite - Single target physical damage.
- Pit Ambush - Strong single target physical damage.
- Tuchulcha will only perform this ability when a player runs over its position when it is buried under the ground.
- Sandblast - AoE Blind effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Sandpit - Single target Bind effect.
- Tuchulcha only performs this ability when its HP drops by 25%. All enmity generated on Tuchulcha will be reset, and all status ailments on it will be removed.
- Venom Spray - Frontal cone AoE Poison effect.
In Etruscan mythology, Tulchulcha was a chthonic daemon with pointed donkey-like ears, hair made of snakes, and a vulture's beak. Having both masculine and feminine aspects (thus its gender being unknown), Tulchulcha lived in the underworld known as Aita.
This page last modified 2010-05-28 06:18:40.