Swamfisk's Spawn Location
- Intimidate: Frontal cone AoE Slow effect.
- Water Wall: Self target Defense boost (Effect can be dispelled).
- Water Shield: Self target Evasion boost (Effect can be dispelled).
- Splash Breath: Frontal cone AoE Water based magic damage.
- Screwdriver: Single target critical hit physical damage.
- Aqua Ball: AoE Water based magic damage with an additional STR down effect (circle of effect originates from attack target).
In medieval legend, the Swamfisk was said to be sea monster that lived off the coast of Norway, described as possessing an unceasing appetite, as a result having a rather rotund physical form.
This page last modified 2009-02-13 16:03:23.