King Vinegarroon's Spawn Location
- Can spawn 21-24 hours after it despawned or is defeated, but only during Earth weather (single or double weather does not matter). If no Earth weather forms during the 21-24 hour time frame, King Vinegarroon has a possiblity of spawning during any subsequent Earth weather.
- Will despawn if the Earth weather in the area dissipates and no one has hate on King Vinegarroon.
- Has a draw-in effect that will pull all members of your party/alliance that are in the zone to it. This will also pull members of your group that are on Chocobos as well as members that are dead.
- After a draw-in effect triggers, King Vinegarroon will always follow up with an AoE Tp move.
- Has a potent auto-regen effect that cannot be dispelled.
- The regen effect is far more potent during the night than it is during the day.
- King Vinegarroon's melee attacks can inflict an additional Petrification effect.
- Grants title: Vinegar Evaporator
- Earthbreaker: AoE Earth based magic damage with additional Dexterity down and Stun effects.
- Venom Storm: AoE strong Poison effect.
- Wild Rage: AoE physical damage with an additional Poison effect.
- Death Scissors: Strong single target physical damage.
- Mandible Bite: Single target physical damage.
- Venom Sting: Single target physical damage with an additional Poison effect.
The Vinegarroon is a member of the subspecies of arachnids known as Whip Scorpions, named as such due to a stingless whip like tail used as a sensory organ rather than a defensive weapon. Unlike their scorpion cousins, the Vinegarroon has no venom to speak of, but instead expels a mist of acetic acid as a defense mechanism.
This page last modified 2008-08-29 20:57:14.