- Spawns approximately every 8-12 hours in the area between (K-4) and (L-5) on the second floor of Phomiuna Aqueducts
Mahisha's Spawn Location
- Mahisha shares a spawn timer with the fomor notorious monster Eba. As such, Mahisha or Eba will spawn 8-12 hours after the last Eba or Mahisha was defeated.
- Frightful Roar: AoE Defense down effect.
- Triclip: Single target three-hit physical damage with an additional Dexterity Down effect.
- Mow: AoE physical damage with an additional Poison effect.
- Back Swish: Frontal cone AoE physical damage with an additional Knockback effect.
- Unblest Armor: Self target Shell effect (Effect can be dispelled).
- Mortal Ray: Single target Gaze Doom effect.
In Hindu mythology, Mahisha was an Asuran, and was said to be a monster with a bull head. He managed to best Indra, Kumara, and Vishnu (using the avatars of Narasimha and Varaha) in combat, and took the death beam from Shiva's third eye without injury. The Devas, realizing they had no other option, created the goddess Durga by merging their powers together. Due to the incredible level of power within her, Durga quickly dispatched Mahisha with her bare hands.
This page last modified 2009-02-18 18:54:59.