Kreutzet's Spawn Location
- Kreutzet's window opens 9 hours after its last ToD and has a chance to spawn during any wind weather until 12 hours after its last ToD. If it has not spawned after 12 hours, it will spawn during the next wind weather.
- If left unclaimed, Kreutzet will despawn once the windy weather in the area dissipates, though it will count as if it was killed, thus its respawn timer will be reset.
- Gliding Spike: Single target physical damage with additional Knockback and Stun effects.
- Feather Barrier: Self target Evasion boost (Effect can be dispelled).
- Scratch: Single target physical damage with an additional Blindness effect.
- Stormwind: AoE Wind based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Kreutzet will perform Stormwind three times in a row, with each successive Stormwind being stronger than the last.
- Triple Attack: Single target three-hit physical damage.
In Persian mythology, the Kreutzet was a giant bird similar to the Roc (see Roc).
This page last modified 2009-02-24 16:08:26.