Jailer of Fortitude ???
- The ??? will respawn in one of these five areas fifteen minutes after Jailer of Fortitude has been defeated or despawns.
- Two Kf'ghrah will spawn alongside Jailer of Fortitude and share hate with him.
- While the Kf'ghrah are out, Jailer of Fortitude will mimic any magic spell cast on him.
- If both Kf'ghrah are alive when a magic spell is cast on Jailer of Fortitude, it will have a 100% mimic effect. If only one Kf'ghrah is alive when a spell is cast on Jailer of Fortitude, the chance of it mimicking the spell is reduced to 50%.
- Jailer of Fortitude has a very high defense level, making it difficult to damage him physically.
- Paladin Spells - Jailer of Fortitude is able to cast all spells available to a level 75 Paladin, excluding Reprisal
- Vorpal Blade - Single target four-hit critical physical damage.
- Actinic Burst - AoE Flash Effect (Circle of effect originates from move target)
- Invincible - Reduces all physical damage performed on Jailer of Fortitude to 0 damage for the duration of effect. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- Jailer of Fortitude is capable of using Invincible multiple times.
This page last modified 2010-05-15 20:11:09.