|Found in:||The Eldieme Necropolis|
- Notorious Monster
- Not Linking
- Detects by Sound
- Based on Dark
- Weak against Fire
- Weak against Light
- Strong against Darkness
- Strong against Ice
|Updated: Fri Dec 28 10:26:12 2007|
Cwn Cyrff's Spawn Location
- Respawn time is roughly 1-3 hours from its last Time of Death.
- Susceptible to Bind, Gravity, Slow, Stun, and Paralysis.
- Methane Breath: Frontal cone AoE magic damage.
- Poison Breath: Frontal cone AoE Water based magic damage with additional Poison effect.
- Shadow Claw: Single target physical damage with additional Blind effect.
- Dirty Claw: Single target physical damage.
- Howling: AoE Paralyze effect.
- Rot Gas: AoE Disease effect.
- Aspir: Single target MP absorption effect.
- Drain: Single target HP absorption effect.
- Paralyga: AoE Paralyze effect. (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Blindga: AoE Blind effect. (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Sleepga II: AoE Sleep effect. (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Curse: Single target Max HP, Max MP, and movement speed reduction.
- Blood Weapon: Melee attacks performed by Cwn Cyrff will absorb hp equal to the amount of damage inflicted. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
An alternate version of Cwn Annwn, the Cwn Cyrff, in Welsh legend, were ghost hounds from the underworld. Often appearing in the winter time, the very winds of winter were said to be created from the wake of the souls the Cwn Cyrff were leading into the underworld.
This page last modified 2010-05-14 03:01:19.