- Appears as the boss Notorious Monster on the fourth floor of the NW Apollyon Limbus zone.
- Upon defeat, an item chest will spawn in the location that it was killed in.
- This item chest will contain up to nine Ancient Beastcoins and possibly a single item for artifact armor upgrade.
- Absolute Terror: Single target Terror effect. Target is unable to perform any action until effect wears off.
- Dragon Breath: Frontal cone AoE Fire based magic damage.
- Damage is the strongest on anyone directly in front of Cynoprosopi. Recommended for all tanks to stand on Cynoprosopi's front legs to reduce damage taken.
- Horrid Roar: Single target Dispel effect. (can dispel food)
- Hurricane Wing: AoE magical damage with additional Blind effect.
- Spike Flail: Massive AoE physical damage. Absorbed by three shadows. Will only occur when a character has drawn hate from behind it.
In Greek mythology, the Cynoprosopi was a creature that lived in the Sahara Desert said to have the body, the legs, the tail and the wings of a dragon, but the head and fur of a dog.
This page last modified 2009-03-18 21:13:44.