- Appears as the Boss Notorious Monster in the Apollyon-Central Limbus battlefield.
- Will periodically change from standing on four legs to standing upright on two.
- While on four legs, Proto-Omega is strongly resistant to physical damage, and while on two legs, Proto-Omega is resistant to magical based damage. Once its hp has dropped below 20%, Proto-Omega will stand up on its hind legs again. Once this happens, it will receive a large attack increase and a resistance to both physical and magic damage.
- Proto-Omega's melee attacks have an additional Stun effect that cannot be dispelled.
- In order to spawn the Armoury Crate, Proto-Omega must be defeated within the allotted time.
- Guided Missile: AoE magic damage with an additional Bind effect. (Circle of effect originates from move target).
- Target Analysis: AoE Stat absorption effect.
- Ion Efflux: Frontal cone Paralysis effect.
- Rear Lasers: Rear cone AoE magic damage with additional Petrification effect. (Occurs when hate has been drawn on Proto-Omega from behind).
- Pile Pitch: Strong AoE magic damage with additional Bind and enmity decrease effects.
- Hyper Pulse: AoE magic damage with additional Bind and Gravity effects.
- Floodlight: AoE magic damage with additional Silence and Blind effects.
- Stun Cannon: Frontal cone AoE magic damage with an additional Paralysis effect.
- Guided Missile II: AoE magic damage with an additional Bind effect. (Circle of effect originates from move target.)
- Laser Shower: Frontal cone AoE magic damage. (Damage is most potent for targets standing directly in front of Proto-Omega).
- Colossal Blow: Strong single target physical damage with an additional knockback and enmity reset effect.
- Colossal Blow is a "throat stab" attack. It is normally unable to deal more damage than the target's current HP, but can deal enough damage to defeat the target if the target is equipped with gear that increases the amount of physical damage it receives (such as Rancor Collar).
- Pod Ejection: Spawns a single Gunpod.
- Proto-Omega will spawn one any time that it switches from standing on four legs to standing on two. It will also add this to its regular attack repetoire once its hp drops to below 20%.
This page last modified 2012-09-03 09:56:03.