Jailer of Faith ???
- ??? will despawn 30 minutes after it appears if Jailer of Faith isn't spawned from it. It will randomly re-spawn a minute later, either in one of the other four spawn areas or in the same spawn area as before.
- ??? will respawn 15 minutes after Jailer of Faith is defeated or despawns.
- The ??? can respawn at the same location as the previous spawn location or in any of the other four locations.
- Immune to Stun, Slow, or Elegy. Susceptible to Gravity.
- Breakga: AoE Petrification effect. (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Stonega III: Strong AoE Stone based magic damage. (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Quake II: Strong single target Stone based magic damage.
- Slowga: AoE Slow effect. (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Stone IV: Strong single target Stone based magic damage.
- Stupor Spores: AoE magic damage with an additional Sleep effect.
- Axial Bloom: AoE Bind effect.
- Efflorescent Foetor: Frontal cone AoE Blind and Silence effects.
- Viscid Nectar: Frontal cone Slow effect.
- Morning Glory: AoE magic damage.
- Nutrient Absorption: Single target HP Drain effect.
- Vertical Cleave: Strong single target physical damage.
- Will only perform this move when in open form.
- Manafont: Reduces the mp cost of all spells cast during its duration to zero and makes all spells uninterruptable through melee attacks.
This page last modified 2010-02-21 06:55:42.