Jailer of Prudence's ??? Location
- When the items are traded, two mobs named Jailer of Prudence will spawn in a closed mouth form.
- See Ul'hpemde for a visual aid for the open/closed mouth Hpemde forms.
- Both Jailer of Prudences will have alliance hate.
- After the first Jailer of Prudence is defeated or despawned, the remaining Jailer of Prudence will enter the open mouth state typical of Hpemde type mobs.
- When hate is drawn on it outside of its normal melee range, it will "teleport" to the player that drew that hate rather than travel there like normal Hpemde types.
- Temporal Shift: AoE Stun effect
- Ichor Stream: Frontal cone AoE Poison effect.
- Sinuate Rush: AoE physical damage.
- Rapid Molt: Self target full negative status effect removal with an additional Regen effect.
- If there are no negative status effects on the Jailer of Prudence, it will not perform Rapid Molt.
- Tail Thrust: Single target physical damage with an additional Paralysis effect.
- Perfect Dodge: All melee attacks performed on Jailer of Prudence will be evaded. Ranged attacks and magic can still affect him. Denoted by the mob 2hr animation.
This page last modified 2008-09-04 16:08:20.