- Khimaira spawns at (I-7) on the Hediva Isle map of Caedarva Mire in an area that does not appear on the map.
Khimaira's Spawn Location
- This map can only be reached by traveling through Nyzul Isle
- Spawn time is 48-72 hours from the last ToD, or 12-36 hours after a server maintenance when the servers are offline. One hour interval between each window.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep. Susceptible to Stun, but builds a resistance over time. Strongly resistant to Slow and Elegy.
- Grants title: Khimaira Carver
- Tourbillion: Strong AoE physical damage with additional Knockback and Defense Down effects. (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Can be absorbed by three shadows
- Will only perform this TP move if the wings are upright. Critical hits and/or large amounts of damage can cause the wings to "break", preventing Khimaira from further using Tourbillion.
- Dreadstorm: Strong AoE Thunder based magic damage with additional Terror effect (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Thunderstrike: Strong AoE Thunder based magic damage with additional Stun effect (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Tenebrous Mist: AoE TP reset (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Fossilizing Breath: Frontal cone AoE petrification
- Plague Swipe: Rear conal AoE physical damage with an additional Bio effect.
- Can be absorbed by shadows. Will only occur when a character has drawn hate from behind it.
- Fulmination: Strong AoE Thunder based magic damage with additional Paralysis and Stun effects (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Khimaira will only begin using this TP move when its HP has reached 35%.
Note: AoE abilities will hit -everyone- within range, regardless of whether you or your alliance have any hate on Khimaira or not.
The Chimaera (being attributed as being a female) was a monstrous creature in Greek Mythology, possessing the head, body, and legs of a lion (the head being capable of spouting fire), a snake for a tail, with a goat's head sprouting from her back. It was an offspring of the monster Echidna and the Titan Typhon, and whose siblings included Cerberus, the Lernaean Hydra, and the Nemean Lion.
The Chimaera met her death at the hands of the hero Bellerophon who, while riding the winged horse Pegasus, thrust a spear equipped with a lump of lead into the mouth of the lion head, where the intense flames within melted the lead, subsequently choking her to death.
This page last modified 2012-11-26 20:42:42.