- Appears as the boss Notorious Monster on the second floor of the NW Apollyon Limbus zone.
- Upon defeat, an item chest will spawn in the location that it was killed in.
- This item chest will contain up to two Ancient Beastcoins and possibly a single item for artifact armor upgrade.
- Ram Charge: Single target physical damage with an additional Knockback effect.
- Great Bleat: AoE Maximum HP down effect.
- Rumble: AoE Evasion down effect.
- Rage: Self target Berserk effect (effect can be dispelled).
- Petribreath: Frontal cone AoE Petrification effect.
- Mighty Strikes: All physical attacks Zlatorog performs will inflict critical damage. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- Zlatorog is capable of performing Mighty Strikes multiple times.
In Slovenian mythology, the Zlatorog was a large white goat said to have horns made of solid gold. Due to that, it was often sought after by treasure hunters, which would seek it out in the elaborate and beautiful gardens on Mount Triglav in the Julian Alps, where it was said to reside.
This page last modified 2008-08-13 18:06:46.