- Timed spawn behind a three-key door around the (K-11) area on the second map of Halvung.
- The Woodtroll and Hilltroll Elite Guards do not share hate with Gurfurlur the Menacing and can be pulled away from him.
- Gurfurlur will recall them almost immediately if they are killed.
- Appears to be weak to Blunt damage.
- Grants Title: Troll Subjugator
- Haymaker - Frontal cone AoE physical damage with an additional Amnesia effect.
- Arcane Stomp - Self target Magic Damage absorption effect. (Effect cannot be dispelled).
- Any magic damage dealt to Gurfurlur while Arcane Stomp's effect is active will heal Gurfurlur rather than deal damage to him.
- Head Snatch - Single target physical damage that reduces target's HP to roughly 10%
- Incessant Fists - Single target five-hit physical damage.
- Sledgehammer - Frontal cone AoE physical damage with an additional Petrification effect.
- Pleiades Ray - AoE Magic damage with additional Paralysis, Blind, Poison, Plague, Slow, Bind, and Silence effects.
- Gurfurlur will not start performing Pleiades Ray until his HP drops to roughly 20%.
- Hundred Fists - Self target Attack speed increase (Effect cannot be dispelled).
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
This page last modified 2010-02-08 00:38:53.