- Upon being defeated, an Armoury Crate will spawn.
- Some of the mobs will not take damage until after the others are defeated.
- After a time, the remaining mobs will merge back into Vampyr Jarl, only with less HP than he had prior to splitting.
- Absorb-ACC: Single target Accuracy Drain effect.
- Absorb-TP: Single target TP Drain effect.
- Drain: Single target HP Drain effect.
- Drain II: Single target HP Drain effect.
- Dread Spikes: Self target Spikes effect that drains HP from all melee targets equal to the amount of melee damage they inflict.
- Stun: Single target stun effect.
- Bloodrake: AoE HP Drain effect.
- Decollation: Frontal cone AoE physical damage.
- Eternal Damnation: Frontal cone AoE gaze Doom effect.
- Heliovoid: Single target Status effect drain.
- Nocturnal Servitude: AoE Charm and Bat Costume effect.
- Nosferatu's Kiss: Single target HP Drain effect.
- Wings of Gehenna: AoE physical damage with additional Knockback and Stun effects.
The term "Vampyr" is an alternate spelling of the word "vampire", and Jarl is a Scandinavian term for chieftains that rule in the stead of a king.
This page last modified 2009-06-26 23:24:19.