- Upon being defeated, an Armoury Crate will spawn.
- Lava Spit: AoE Fire based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from attack target).
- Ululation: AoE Paralysis effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Sulfuric Breath: Single target Fire based magic damage.
- Magma Hoplon: Self target Stoneskin and Blaze Spikes effect (Blaze Spikes effect can be dispelled).
- Scorching Lash: Rear cone AoE physical damage.
- Will only occur when a character has drawn hate from behind it. (Similar to Fafnir and Nidhogg's Spike Flail tp move conditions)
- Gates of Hades: Strong AoE Fire based magic damage with an additional Burn effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Freke will only begin to use this move when its hp has dropped to below 25%.
In Norse mythology, Freke was one of the two wolves that acted as pets and hunting partners for the god Odin (see Odin). When residing in Valhalla, Odin would give any food served to him to Freke and its brother Gere (see Gere), opting to sustain himself with mead alone.
This page last modified 2010-01-24 20:35:09.