- Upon being defeated, an Armoury Crate will spawn.
- Cumulative hate on Himinrjot decays at an extremely rapid rate.
- Lowing: AoE Plague effect (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Rabid Dance: Self target Evasion boost (Effect can be dispelled).
- Rampant Gnaw: Single target physical damage with an additional Paralysis effect.
- Big Horn: Single target physical damage.
- Snort: Frontal cone AoE Wind based magic damage with an additional Knockback effect.
In Norse mythology, Himinrjot was a giant ox that belonged to the Jotun (giant) Hymir. Thor slew Himinrjot and took its head to use it for bait to try and fish up the world serpent Jormungandr.
This page last modified 2010-05-27 22:11:40.