- Upon being defeated, an Armoury Crate will spawn.
- Dendainsonne's melee attacks have an additional Stun effect.
- Will use emotes during the battle to indicate its attacks.
- Meteor: Strong AoE non-elemental Spell. (Circle of effect originates from spell target. Meteor has an extremely long range.)
- Will always use the emote "Dendainsonne appears to be mocking you" prior to using Meteor, and will use "Dendainsonne is out of control" when waiting on the recast timer for Meteor.
- Thunderbolt: AoE Thunder based damage with an additional stun effect. Extremely large range.
- Flame Armor: Blaze Spikes effect. (Effect can be dispelled.)
- Howl: Warcry effect. Can be dispelled.
- Wild Horn: Frontal cone AoE physical damage
- Shock Wave: Frontal cone AoE physical damage with an additional knockback effect.
- Kick Out: Massive single target physical damage. Will only occur when a character has drawn hate from behind. (Similar to Fafnir and Nidhogg's Spike Flail tp move conditions.)
In the Judaic text The Book of Enoch, Dendain was said to be an immensely vast desert where, on the day of Judgment, the monsters Behemoth (see Behemoth) and Leviathan (see Leviathan Prime) will be devoured by those virtuous souls that managed to survive Armageddon.
This page last modified 2009-07-07 22:40:10.