- Upon being defeated, an Armoury Crate will spawn.
- Immune to sleep and highly resistant to Slow and Elegy (Elemental Seal is strongly suggested in order to get these to land effectively). Quickly builds a resistance to Stun.
- Tourbillion: Strong AoE physical damage with additional Knockback effect. Can be absorbed by three shadows.
- Will only perform this TP move if the wings are upright. Critical hits and/or large amounts of damage can cause the wings to "break", preventing Gorgimera from further using Tourbillion.
- Dreadstorm: Strong AoE magical Thunder damage with additional Terror effect.
- Thunderstrike: Strong AoE magical Thunder damage with additional Stun effect.
- Tenebrous Mist: AoE TP reset
- Fossilizing Breath: Frontal cone AoE petrification
- Plague Swipe: Strong physical cone AoE damage with additional Bio effect from behind. Can be absorbed by shadows. Will only occur when a character has drawn hate from behind it. (Similar to Fafnir and Nidhogg's Spike Flail tp move conditions.)
- Fulmination: Massive AoE Thunder damage with additional Paralysis effect. The paralysis effect is extremely potent, and should be removed from tanks and stunners immediately. Gorgimera will only begin using this TP move when its HP has reached 35%.
The Gorgimera was a creature that first appeared in the strategy game Dungeons & Dragons, appearing as a dragon, gorgon, and lion headed creature with dragon wings, the front body of a lion, and the hind body of the gorgon.
This page last modified 2008-07-09 14:41:58.