- One of four possible random mobs that spawn after a certain period of time in the initial nine Einherjar chambers.
- After a certain period of time, Huginn will despawn, regardless of whether or not he is engaged at the time.
- Upon defeat, an Armoury Crate will spawn in his place, containing temporary items such as Megalixirs and Amrita.
- Helldive: Single target physical damage with an additional Knockback effect.
- Wing Cutter: Frontal cone AoE Wind based magic damage.
- Blindside Barrage: Single target physical damage with additional Strength and Vitality down effects.
- Broadside Barrage: Single target physical damage with additional Intelligence and Mind down effects.
In Norse mythology, Huginn (meaning "thought") was one of the two crows (see Muninn) that served as Odin's (see Odin) eyes and ears, as the two flew around the nine worlds that existed in Norse mythology and then reported their findings back to the chief god. Huginn reported what he saw.
This page last modified 2010-02-01 08:25:44.