- One of four possible random mobs that spawn after a certain period of time in the initial nine Einherjar chambers.
- After a certain period of time, Muninn will despawn, regardless of whether or not he is engaged at the time.
- Upon defeat, all remaining mobs in the chamber, including the Guardian of Asgarth, will be weakened.
- After Muninn is defeated, a message of "The chamber's stagnant aura has somewhat cleared...The creatures lurking in the shadows have calmed..."
- Helldive: Single target physical damage with an additional Knockback effect.
- Wing Cutter: Frontal cone AoE Wind based magic damage.
- Blindside Barrage: Single target physical damage with additional Strength and Vitality down effects.
- Broadside Barrage: Single target physical damage with additional Intelligence and Mind down effects.
In Norse mythology, Muninn (meaning "memory") was one of the two crows (see Huginn) that served as Odin's (see Odin) eyes and ears, as the two flew around the nine worlds that existed in Norse mythology and then reported their findings back to the chief god. Muninn reported what he heard.
This page last modified 2010-02-01 08:25:25.