- One of four possible random mobs that spawn after a certain period of time in the initial nine Einherjar chambers.
- After a certain period of time, Heithrun will despawn, regardless of whether or not he is engaged at the time.
- Upon his defeat, and the defeat of the Guardian of the Asgarth, the number of items found in the Armoury Crate that spawns will be doubled.
- Failing to defeat Heithrun in time will not adversely affect the number of items that would be originally found in the Armoury Crate.
- Lamb Chop: Single target critical hit physical damage.
- Rage: Self target Berserk effect (effect can be dispelled).
- Sheep Song: AoE Sleep effect.
- Sheep Charge: Single target physical damage with an additional Knockback effect.
- Feeble Bleat: AoE Paralysis effect.
In Norse mythology, Heithrun was a giant goat that produced the mead that was served to the Einherjar in Valhalla.
This page last modified 2010-02-01 08:26:20.