- Will repeatedly attempt to move on top of the target that has the most hate on it. Upon doing so, it will inflict Silence and Amnesia, which will wear off whenever the target moves away.
- If the target that has hate has the Slow status effect, Dyinyinga will not be able to inflict said status effects.
- Dyinyinga's physical attacks are capable of inflicting an additional Slow status effect.
- Fuscous Ooze: Frontal cone AoE Water magic damage with additional Gravity and Encumberance effects.
- Corrosive Ooze: AoE Water based magic damage with additional Attack and Defense down effects.
- Purulent Ooze: Frontal cone AoE Water based magic damage with additional HP down and Bio effects.
In African mythology, Dyinyinga were locii (regional spirits) that governed various aspects of nature, such as the rivers, streams, jungles, and wildlife in the area. Female dyinyinga, known as tingoi, were said to have fair skin, and were generally benevolent in nature, while their male counterparts, known as ndogbojusui, were considerably more malevolent, and had beards to show their masculine nature.
This page last modified 2008-08-02 01:45:00.