Roc's Spawn Location
- Alternate method: Using the Cavernous Maw at (J-10) in Sauromugue Champaign (S) will teleport you to the maw in the present, which is located on the cliff near Roc's spawn point. This will require traveling through Garlaige Citadel (S), but this can be done solo, as opposed to needing three other individuals for Garlaige Citadel in the present.
- Respawn is 21-24 hours after its last ToD.
- Will "Rage" twenty minutes after it is first engaged unless it is killed first or all players with hate are killed or leave the zone and Roc's hp regenerates.
- Feather Barrier: Self target Evasion boost. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Scratch: Single target physical attack with additional Blind effect.
- Triple Attack: Single target three hit physical attack.
- Gliding Spike: Single target physical damage with additional Knockback effect.
- Stormwind: AoE Wind based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Massacre Elegy: Single target Elegy effect.
- Horde Lullaby: AoE Sleep effect. (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Benediction: Massive hp recovery and removal of status ailments.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
The Roc, in Persian mythology, was a gargantuan white feathered bird of prey, with the size and strength needed to be able to carry off and consume elephants. It has been linked at times to another mythological bird, the Persian Simurgh.
This page last modified 2010-06-16 15:50:26.