Simurgh's Spawn Location
- Respawn time is 21-24 hours after its last ToD.
- Will "Rage" twenty minutes after it is first engaged unless it is killed first or all players with hate are killed or leave the zone and Simurgh's hp regenerates.
- Grants title: Simurgh Poacher
- Feather Barrier: Self target Evasion boost. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Scratch: Single target physical attack with additional Blind effect.
- Giga Scream: Single target three hit physical attack.
- Gliding Spike: Single target physical damage with additional Knockback effect.
- Stormwind: AoE Wind based magic damage.
- Massacre Elegy: Single target strong Slow song effect.
- Horde Lullaby: AoE Sleep song effect. (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Mighty Strikes: All melee attacks performed by Simurgh will be critical hits for the duration of the effect. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
In Persian mythology, the Simurgh is a giant bird like creature described as being peacock-like, with the head of a dog and the claws of a lion. Though it is large enough to be capable of lifting and carrying off elephants and whales (see Roc) it is largely considered benevolent in nature.
Linked at times to the mythical Phoenix, the Simurgh is said to be so old that it has seen the birth and destruction of the Earth three times in its lifespan.
This page last modified 2008-09-02 18:44:01.