- Respawn timer is 21-24 hours after its last Time of Death.
- Susceptible to Bind, Slow, Gravity, and Stun. Highly resistant to Sleep and Repose.
- Stinking Gas - AoE Vitality Down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Abyss Blast - Single target Darkness based magic damage with an additional Blind effect.
- Acid Breath - Frontal cone AoE Water based magic damage with an additional Strength down effect.
- Call of the Grave AoE Intelligence down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Whip Tongue - Single target physical damage with an additional Stun effect.
- Undead Mold - Frontal cone AoE magic damage with an additional Disease effect.
- Mighty Strikes - Physical attacks performed by Oni Carcass will deal critical damage for the duration of the effect. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
In Japanese mythology, the Oni was a humanoid creature characterized by a long mane of hair, two horns jutting from the head, sharp claws, prominent fangs, a number of digits and eyes exceeding those of normal humans, and often times with skin colors such as blue, white, red, or black. Due to their tremendous strength, Oni were able to easily wield giant metal clubs known as Kanabo.
This page last modified 2010-01-08 05:41:01.