- Poison effects on Kinepikwa will result in a strong Regen effect that cannot be dispelled. However, the poison effects does not act as a DoT to him, meaning he can be slept even if poisoned.
- Regurgitation: Single target Water based magic damage with an additional Bind effect.
- Aqua Fortis: AoE Water based magic damage with additional Knockback and Poison effects.
- Delta Thrust: Single target three-hit physical damage with an additional Plague effect.
- Grim Glower: Frontal cone AoE Gaze Petrification effect.
- For the duration that Grim Glower is activated, Kinepikwa's eyes will glow.
- Torpifying Charge: Frontal cone AoE Gaze Paralysis effect.
- Calcifying Mist: AoE magic damage with an additional gradual Petrification effect.
- A countdown of 20 will appear after Calcifying Mist hits, and once the timer reaches 0, all targets hit by the attack will be petrified.
- Bio II: Single target Darkness based DoT and damage with an additional Attack down effect.
- Poison: Single target Water based DoT effect.
- Kinepikwa will routinely cast Poison on itself to activate its Regen effect.
- Perfect Dodge: All melee attacks performed on Kinepikwa will be evaded. Ranged attacks and magic can still affect him. Denoted by the characteristic mob 2hr animation.
In Native American, specifically Shawnee, mythology, the Kinepikwa was a large serpent that was slain so it could be cut up and the pieces divided to each member of the tribe. A piece of the Kinepikwa was said to act as a powerful talisman of safety and good health.
This page last modified 2010-05-25 23:25:44.