- Respawn timer on the ??? is fifteen minutes after Vulkodlac is defeated or despawns.
- Like other Gnole types, Vulkodlac's attack speed and power increase the closer it is to Full Moon.
- Asuran Claws - Single target six-hit physical damage.
- Call of the Moon - Grants an intimidation effect on the mob.
- Cacophony - Self target Magic Attack, Magic Defense, and Counterstance effects (Effects can be dispelled).
- Nox Blast - Frontal cone AoE Darkness based magic damage with additional TP reset and Knockback effects.
- Fevered Pitch - Single target physical damage with additional Defense Down and Stun effects.
- Plenilune Embrace - Self target HP recovery effect.
- Amount of HP recovered increases when the moon phase is closer to Full Moon.
- Hundred Fists - Drastically reduces attack delay. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- Vulkodlac will use Hundred Fists when his HP drops to around 25%.
In Bulgarian folklore, the Varkolak (known as Vukodlak in Serbo-Croatian myths) is said to be a creature with characteristics of the werewolf and the vampire. According to legend, if a bandit were killed in the forest, after forty days past his corpse or blood would transform into a Varkolak, which, while it has been described as possibly being wolf-like in nature, is most often described as having a large, human-like body with a single, goose-egg sized eye in the center of its forehead.
This page last modified 2013-03-23 21:44:47.