Chamrosh's ??? Location
- Like Colibris and Greater Colibris, Chamrosh is capable of reflecting magic spells cast on it back onto the party. Unlike normal Colibri types, Chamrosh will increase the tier of the magic level if there is a higher tier for that spell (it will cast Fire IV if Fire III is cast on it, but it will not cast Flash II if Flash is cast on it).
- Unlike normal Colibris, it can reflect Blue Mage spells. However, it will not reflect Self-Destruct if it is cast on him.
- Is capable of casting magic spells at a near Chainspell cast speed.
- Aeroga III: Strong AoE Wind based magic damage. (Circle of effect originates from the spell target).
- Aero IV: Strong single target Wind based magic damage.
- Tornado: Strong single target Wind based magic damage.
- Silencega: AoE Silence effect. (Circle of effect originates from the spell target).
- Pecking Flurry: Single target four-hit physical damage.
- Feather Tickle: Single target TP removal effect.
- Snatch Morsel: Single target Food absorption effect. (Ability will have no effect if the target has no Food effect).
- Wisecrack: AoE Charm effect.
- Chamrosh will only perform this technique once during a fight.
In Persian mythology, the Chamrosh was said to be a giant bird with the head of a dog, or a dog with the head and wings of a bird. Similar to the bird Simurgh, it made its nest at the Gaokerena, the Tree of Life, though the Simurgh roosted amongst its branches while the Chamrosh built its nest at the tree's roots.
This page last modified 2010-04-20 14:23:31.